Saturday, April 30, 2005

In the trance...

Paul Van Dyk...

is most definitely one of the most luscious specimens of a man I can think of. Last night he rocked about 3000 club-goers, including myself, at Ageha. I can't explain it. There is just something about a gorgeous man who can make people lose themselves in music.

I lost myself until 5:30 am, and then took Becca to the Tsukiji fish market for an early morning breakfast of the freshest kind. After sleeping away the bass from 8am to 5pm, this is the first Saturday night, possibly ever, in Tokyo spent at home by myself. It is not unwelcome at all. Frankly I don't know how Becca could face Roppongi after the past two nights. Maybe I'm getting old...

But you wouldn't think so from last night! Some pics from the keitai...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: