Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Anticipation...

What better time to write a blog entry than when you're trying your hardest to stay awake until at least 8pm so your sleep schedule isn't totally up shit's creek. Today is some Japanese holiday! I say some Japanese holiday, because there are so many (in my opinion) inane holidays in this country-- Day of the Sea, etc. OK, I just looked it up-- today is Culture Day. Exciting stuff. Not that I don't welcome the days off. But anyway, I went to Womb last night and saw an AWESOME DJ group from Australia called Infusion, and then hung out with them a bit afterwards! so I was thrilled of course. Though that meant getting home at 6am, sleeping for 3.5 hours, and then getting up for my full day of having people try to make me beautiful (they have to work with what they've got after all). Almost 30,000yen ($300) later, every hair on my body best be looking absolutely perfect. 'Nough said.

So, since last entry, there are just a few things. Very busy at work and got some exciting new accounts to work on, which I'm happy about! Met a gorgeous European guy at a dinner last weekend-- from southern Switzerland, but Dad is Italian and Mom is Swiss-German, so his accent is mostly Italian with a hint of German and French. And soooo typically the type of European I would fall for-- so dramatic and passionate about EVERYTHING and talking with his hands and studied philosophy, etc. We talked for most of the dinner and then went for drinks afterwards, but one other guy stayed too, so as they say, 3 is a crowd, and it definitely was. I think it's bad news, though. He is gorgeous and surely has tons of J-girls after him, and he knows it. Maybe I'll call him after Frenchy leaves. I didn't give him my number.

In case you're looking for my countdown, Frenchy will be arriving Friday night at 10pm, and then we're going out w/ Frenchy #2 and some others, I think. Hopefully a lot of things will get straightened out with this visit, but on the other hand, I have a funny feeling they'll be getting much more complicated. 2 days and counting!

And also counting.... the votes! Right now I'm still waiting to hear about Nevada, Iowa and Wisconsin. It's not looking good for Kerry, folks. Not looking good at all...

No comments: