Friday, January 14, 2005

Can you feel my pain?

Wednesday & Thursday went much the same.

6am - wake up (still dark and cold, desire to get out of my warm bed ZERO)715 am - arrive at the gym, run a few miles, am dismayed at the fact that I have gained 2 kilos since B's sayonara party in October. Resolve to keep going in the mornings, though OUCH every muscle in my body is hurting845 am ~ 730pm - WORK... I have resigned myself to the fact that there are no more "slow" days. Every day is just this busy. Though I did get props from my boss at a staff meeting for my "crisis management" abilities in persuading said newspaper to print a different quote from Tuesday's interview.

830pm - arrive home, futz about with some sort of sustenance (or canned soup, which wouldn't necessarily count)

930pm - pilates, gossip with P, etc etc

11pm - bed.

How depressing!? I was even supposed to go out last night but couldn't even entertain the thought of staying awake.

Today has been just as jam packed until now. Maybe I finally get a breather! TGIF!

No comments: