Monday, January 24, 2005

My bitch session...

It is 8:15pm. I am in the office. I am the ONLY one in the office. I am waiting for a press release from a client so I can send it to a translator to be done by tomorow morning. It was supposed to arrive at 7:30. It is now 8:17, and still no release. The client was conveniently on the phone when I called. The translator will be pissed because he now has 47 less minutes to work on it tonight. I am paid the least out of everyone here-- WHY am I stuck here!? Sorry, I guess it isn't THAT late, but I didn't have much on all day, and was excited for an early getaway. I feel like I'm here for a stupid reason. I have no other work to do right now, and so here I am bitching to my blog. I guess this is on top of other annoyances, however, which have just put me in a bad mood. Another was a briefing memo, which I finished at 2pm today and sent "upstairs" to the big boss for a "check over." He finished checking it at 7pm, and then left me to reformat the whole document because he, once again, screwed up the bullet points. I have pre-experienced my hell on earth reformatting bullet points. They have an agenda of their own, trust me.
8:47 and I'm still here... still no release, but I'm blowing this joint. Hopefully I can check from home and send it later.

No comments: