Friday, September 10, 2004

There is a such thing as too old...

Middle-aged Men. OK, now this is probably my fault, but I agreed to go out for dinner with a friend who I met last summer while I was here. He was (is) a regular at the Hobgoblin, we used to get along really well. Yes, he is 40, but we have been in touch off and on, and I thought what the heck, might as well go for dinner with him. First, I did tell him I had a boyfriend, hoping that would deter him from thinking of it as a "date." Again, I may have just been naive, because I ended up beating him away with a stick all night. The guy is married (separated, but still married), has 2 kids, and is old enough to be my FATHER! And there he is asking me to "share just one night of passion with him!?" Basically I got drunk and told him to shove it in the nicest way possible. What is it with older men and why do they think they can get young women? Why aren't they happy with their lives and WIVES the way they are? I just think it's rather bold of them to think that a young girl would actually be interested in "sharing a night of passion" with who could be her father. It's especially bad in Japan...
Luckily Saturday and Sunday were better. I went out with one of my Japanese friends Saturday night and we had such a fun time, plus I was speaking Japanese the whole night, which was good for me. We went to my favorite club WOMB, and I wore what apparently is my lucky shirt, because I always seem to pick up cute guys in this shirt... and at WOMB for that matter... but anyway, WOMB was almost empty because of the heavy rain, but I like it that way-- more room to DANCE! Met a very hot Australian who I hope calls me this weekend (?) but I guess we'll see. I wonder what it is about Womb and that shirt.....


Sunday my flat mate Px and I went to a festival at Musashi-Koyama and to a party afterwards where I met, sigh, a Phi Psi-- not unlike these loverly boys... in 4 whole years, I couldn't live with them and couldn't kill them ;-)

I just can't seem to get away from them! Anyway, another weird coincidence of Japan.
Well, these postings probably aren't all that interesting, so I'm going to peace out for now. I'll try to write more often, and then hopefully they will get more interesting .. and random. More on this weekend later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://coaxvqaj.com/uaab/fjhw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bjhybbvu.com/wihb/pgxx.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://coaxvqaj.com/uaab/fjhw.html | http://aagmhapi.com/osvp/cvid.html