Monday, September 12, 2005

I digress


Ok, so I've already reneged on my "blogger penance," but I had a very good excuse.

T-pan was visiting me for a week, and we were having wild & crazy times, which left me sick and hungover for most of the weekend... however, extremely worthwhile! T-pan was my original partner in crime from the very first of my days in Japan-- back in Nagoya when we were both poor university students living with host families and going through the ups and downs of Japan together. How far we have come!

Here we are embracing Tokyo with open arms...


And then embracing champagne and, ahem, Miles (we are giving him birthday kisses for the big 2-5 ;-) !

We also embraced such things as karaoke with two crooning Frenchies, so much shabu shabu I never want to smell let alone consume it ever again, a psychotic and aggressive heroine addict, matching "Gallant" tank tops, and more ice cream than my jeans care to allow.

Back to the China stories next time, but needed to give proper credit to a stellar week in Tokyo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! those are some hot pics! thanks for the fun times, and we'll have to plan another trip together when you are on break from school. work today is horrible!